Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sacha Baron Cohen And Isla Fisher Reveal Their Baby?s Name!

Sascha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher?s new baby?s name has finally been revealed, six months after they welcomed the bundle of joy back in August. The chosen moniker: Elula, the Hebrew word for August. She joins big sis Olive, age 3.

The couple is infamously private about their family life. ?Motherhood is my favorite topic but I never talk about it publicly,? Fisher has said, pictured with her new baby at LAX March 2.

PHOTOS: Isla Fisher And Hollywood?s 20 Hottest Redheads

?As much as I love what I am doing, and I am so fortunate to have the opportunities that I have had, my responsibility is to my family,? Fisher added, who voices the new animated film Rango.

Jennifer Gareis Georgianna Robertson Paige Butcher Tamala Jones Ananda Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment