Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger: I've been speaking to Simon Cowell about The US X Factor job

Nicole Scherzinger could take her place on the judging table

Nicole Scherzinger | Celebrity hair | Pictures | New styles | Latest | Hair | Now | Photos | Hairstyles

Nicole Scherzinger isn't bothered whether she gets a job on The US X Factor or not

Nicole Scherzinger has confirmed she's in the running to nab a judging job on The US X Factor.

A string of names have been bandied about as potentials to sit next to Simon Cowell, 51, with - or instead of - Geordie singer and UK judge Cheryl Cole, 27.

'I don't know (if I have the job),' says Nicole, 32.

'I've spoken to Simon (Cowell) a few times, but the offer hasn't been made official.
'We'll have to wait and see.'

Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, Sharon Osbourne and even Katie Price could also ruin Chezza's American dream if they're picked instead of her.

But Nicole isn't desperate to trounce all of them.

'I don't think I'd be too upset if I didn't get the job,' Nicole told ITV's Loose Women.

'I'm a strong believer that everything happens for a reason.

'I know that it is a huge commitment, but I'm a game-player and if they chose me I'd put my all into it.'

Celebrity hair: Cheryl Cole | Pictures | Star Style | Now Magazine

SEE PICTURES Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger - a love story in photos>>

MORE STORIES Lewis Hamilton buys �80k Porsche for Nicole Scherzinger>>

SEE PICTURES Nicole Scherzinger's sexy fashion shoot>>

SEE PICTURES The life of Cheryl Cole>>

PICTURES Sexy Cheryl Cole on her LA photoshoot>>�

MORE PICTURES Cheryl Cole's sexy black backless dress shows off new tattoo at The Brit Awards>>

PICTURES See Cheryl Cole and all the stars at The Brits 2011>>

PHOTO GALLERY Cheryl Cole and the other stars' celebrity hair at The Brits 2011>>

MORE PHOTOS See all the photos of Cheryl Cole looking red hot at the Elle Style Awards 2011>>

SEE PICTURES Cheryl and Ashley Cole: The story so far>>

FASHION GALLERY SPECIAL Cheryl Cole's fashion history - the highs and the lows>>

Esme Riley

Amber Arbucci Aaliyah Veronica Kay Trista Rehn Jessica White

No comments:

Post a Comment