Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kirstie Alley slimming to wear dress

16 June 2011

Rate this article

Kirstie Alley claims she is just weeks away from reaching her ''target weight'' and being able to fit into a 22-inch dress.

Kirstie Alley is determined to lose more weight so she can fit into a "22 inch" waist dress.

The actress has lost 60 pounds since competing on 'Dancing with the Stars' but she is determined to keep going in order to reach her "target weight" so she can wear the tight-fitting Ports 1961 dress when she goes on vacation to Italy in a few weeks.

She told Life and Style magazine: "My goal dress has a waist that's 22 inches. I tried it on and I can almost zip it up. I'll be my target size by the time I go on vacation."

My goal dress has a waist that's 22 inches. I tried it on and I can almost zip it up. I'll be my target size by the time I go on vacation.

The 60-year-old star, who has battled with her fluctuating size for years, has credited her continuing weight loss to sticking with the gruelling dance routines she had to master on the TV talent show - on which she and her professional dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy came second behind NFL player Hines Ward and dancer Kym Johnson.

She said: "I've been dancing almost every day since the show ended. I like all the Latin dancing. It's the best exercise and the best cardio."

Buy Kirstie Alley DVDs
  • David's Mother [1993] [DVD]

    �5.99

  • Drop Dead Gorgeous [DVD] [1999]

    �12.99

  • Deadly Pursuit [DVD] [1988]

    �14.99

  • Fat Actress [DVD]

    �19.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Kirstie+Alley-39836.html

Busy Philipps Lindsay Lohan Ana Ivanovi Saira Mohan Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment