Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bristol Palin: ?Fox & Friends? Fun

She?s been busy promoting her new book, ?Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far? and Bristol Palin was on ?Fox & Friends? this morning (June 28) to talk candidly about her experiences on the campaign trail.

The 20-year-old single mom noted that while her family experienced plenty of drama as her mom ran for Vice President, she still had a good time.

?I thought John McCain was a great guy. I think that some of his staff threw my mom under the bus, but I had a wonderful experience and I think my mom is a great politician.

As for McCain?s daughter Meghan, ?We definitely butted heads, but I just wanted to note in my book that we both come from completely different backgrounds. We?re both the children of politicians but obviously that defined her and that doesn?t define me.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bristol-palin/bristol-palin-%E2%80%9Cfox-friends%E2%80%9D-fun-519006

Asia Argento Kate Bosworth Joanna Krupa Stacy Keibler Sienna Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment