Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Johnny Knoxville Writes Touching Tribute To Ryan Dunn

Johnny Knoxville wrote a beautiful piece on his website about his deceased friend, Ryan Dunn.

It's really quite touching and had us holding back tears.

Here's a snippet of what Johnny wrote:

At Ryan?s memorial Wednesday night in West Chester, people were invited up to the microphone to say a few words about his life, whatever they were feeling at that moment. I walked to the podium and tried to share memories of my dear friend, but the words were just spinning in my head. What came out were the mumblings of a man trying his best not to cry, and I wasn?t even successful at that. I didn?t break down, because I knew Angie or his family didn?t need to see that, but I also didn?t get to properly convey what Ryan meant to me. I won?t be able to do that here either, but I will try. Here is what I wished I could have told everyone then.

I felt 34-percent funnier when I was with Ryan, but I guess everyone did. He had such a hair trigger laugh reflex. He lived his life wanting to laugh and wanting you to laugh with him. He would cackle (Read more...)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/inspirationally/CelebrityGossipNewsHeadlines/~3/4KkAUzTFEhk/

The Pussycat Dolls Monica Potter Natasha Bedingfield Ivanka Trump Emilie de Ravin

No comments:

Post a Comment