Monday, April 25, 2011

Adele: I love seeing Lady Gaga and Katy Perry's boobs and bum, but that's not what my music's about

Singer Adele won't get her breasts out for anyone

Adele sings her heart out

Adele wants people to focus on her music and not her body

Adele has vowed never to strip off to promote her music.�

The singer, 22, wants fans to buy her records solely on the basis of the quality of her vocals.�

?Even if I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my tits and arse out for no one,' Adele tells Rolling Stone.

'I love seeing Lady Gaga's boobs and bum. I love seeing Katy Perry's boobs and bum. Love it.

?But that's not what my music is about. I don't make music for the eyes, I make music for the ears.'

Earlier this month, Adele broke Madonna's 21-year-old record for the longest ever stint at No 1 in the UK album chart when her LP 21 notched up a 10th week at the top.

SEE PICTURES Lady Gaga goes to baseball game in her bra>>

SEE PICTURES Lady Gaga fashion superstar>>

SEE PICTURES Lady Gaga - celebrity hair>>

PHOTO GALLERY Lady Gaga's waxwork unveiled at Madame Tussauds>>

MORE PICTURES Lady Gaga fights through paparazzi in white dress>>

Karuna Menon

America Ferrera Natalie Imbruglia Mariah Carey Melissa Sagemiller January Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment