Saturday, April 23, 2011

Halle Berry?s baby pictures

Posted by ILookFlyChick�-�Friday April 22, 2011 15:19

Halle Berry?s baby pictures

Avatar

Heffernan3506

April 22nd, 2011 at 4:16 pm

haha !!! hey is that you ?

Ive dated this girl on phone

Get her number @ DateHerSafe(?)com/profile?=3419

Avatar

lilangel2225

April 22nd, 2011 at 5:46 pm

i agree, you are so right, some people can be so ignorant when comes to beauty, babies of all races are beautiful, not just the ?mixed? babies. The way some people think. I can?t believe some people think like that.

Avatar

islandjamdung

April 22nd, 2011 at 7:00 pm

some white people puzzle the heck out of me (shaking head). you spend thousands (if not millions) of dollars in salons to have skincolor that looks like the baby?s or darker. can i hear somebody say the bear and the sour grapes?

Avatar

BlaxxBchr

April 22nd, 2011 at 8:08 pm

This baby is cute in a way; but it kind of looks like a space-engineered alien. Halle has some strong Black in her; because this baby?s hair is fuzzy considering Halle is only half black. This child should have looked full white because it?s 3/4 white.

I don?t know if Halle is so superficial that she decided to engineer her baby; or she really loves Gabriel Aubry. But this relationship seems strange to me. Did Halle buy this man with trinkets so she could have a super baby? Questions?

Avatar

nolanj23

April 22nd, 2011 at 9:04 pm

But I think the combination of dark skin and blue eyes is gorgeous. It?s very special, you cannot denie that.

I think you?re special

Avatar

Crazzzybabie

April 22nd, 2011 at 9:29 pm

I?ve seen beautiful eyes in other colours which I like, yes. I have brown eyes and I think they are gorgeous.
I like white, black, blue purple babies.
But I think the combination of dark skin and blue eyes is gorgeous. It?s very special, you cannot denie that.

And stop feeling so attacked. It has nothing to do with a limited view of the world, it has to do with taste and perference. Duh.

Avatar

JudiG

April 22nd, 2011 at 9:56 pm

So what you?re saying is that other people?s babies tend to be in some way ?ugly? to you? You?ve never seen beautiful eyes of other colors? They have to be ?mixed? with blue eyes to be beautiful? My ? what a limited view of the world.

Avatar

chakira1297

April 22nd, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Her baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

Avatar

JudiG

April 23rd, 2011 at 12:05 am

Oh, I?ve seen homely ?mixed? children, trust me. But babies of ALL races tend to be beautiful.
Halle?s baby is no exception.

Avatar

rmahshwari

April 23rd, 2011 at 2:09 am

HATS OFF!!!!!!!! TO WHOLE JAI HIND TEAM FOR PUTTING UP SUCH A HILLARIOUS SHOW??
SUMIT RAGHVAN ROCKS???.

Katharine McPhee Nikki Cox Alecia Elliott Sienna Guillory Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment