Monday, April 25, 2011

Emma Watson Is Leaving Brown University

Emma Watson, the adorable 21-year-old leading lady of the Harry Potter series, will be transferring from Brown University to another college for the upcoming fall semester.

PHOTOS: Check out the stunning and stylish photos of Emma in Paris filming�a new Lancome advertisement campaign!

A publicist for Watson stated that the actresshas chosen to switch universities because the course that she has decided to pursue, was not offered at Brown. The rep also strongly denied allegations that the young actress and student had been ?bullied? out of the Ivy League university.

Also, earlier this month, Watson revealed to her fans that she would be taking a short break from her studies to promote the seventh and final Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. The final installment will hit theaters July 15th.

Watson explained the situation on her official website.�She wrote,

?As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I?ve had so much to juggle that being a student and fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible. I?ve decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter? I will still be working towards my degree? it?s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought.?

Check out the photos above of the beautiful Miss Watson arriving to the red carpet at the Elle Style Awards last month!

Joanne Montanez Minka Kelly Jessica Biel Shana Hiatt Rachel Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment