Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kristin Cavallari Gets Engaged

26 April 2011

Rate this article

Former 'Laguna Beach' beauty Kristin Cavallari has got engaged after NFL star boyfriend Jay Cutler proposed.

Kristin Cavallari has got engaged.

The former 'Laguna Beach' star is set to wed beau Jay Cutler after the NFL star proposed during a recent holiday in Mexico.

A source said: "He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him."

There is no further news on whether the couple have set a date for their nuptials.

He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him.

Kristin, 24, recently spoke out about Jay - who she began dating last year - saying she thought he was the right man for her.

She said: "I'd like to say he's 'The One'."

She also said she loved living in Chicago with him, where he plays for the Chicago Bears.

She said: "I love Chicago. My mom is there - and that side of my family - so, I get to spend time with my mom who I don't get to see that often. But it's been great. I love the city and during the football season I was there a lot. Now, we're both out here."

Kristin has previously dated Brody Jenner, who she starred with in 'The Hills'.

Christina Aguilera Gwen Stefani Sarah Polley Taylor Swift Milla Jovovich

No comments:

Post a Comment