Friday, April 29, 2011

Kate Hudson doesn't 'feel prepared' to give birth in 'weeks'

Kate Hudson posed for photos outside the 'Late Night' studio in Manhattan on Wednesday.

James Devaney/WireImage

Kate Hudson posed for photos outside the 'Late Night' studio in Manhattan on Wednesday.

Kate Hudson is "getting close" to giving birth, but in many ways, she's not even close to being ready.

"I don't feel prepared -- and I have a kid [already]!" she said on Wednesday's "The Late Show with David Letterman."

Hudson, whose son Ryder with ex-husband Chris Robinson was born seven years ago, is so sure she's having a girl this time, she hasn't even picked out a boy's name.

"I might be one of those who is sitting in the hospital, staring, going 'I don't know what to name my child!'" the 32-year-old actress said, adding that she's due in a matter of "weeks."

Letterman awkwardly pointed out that Hudson's fianc� Matthew Bellamy ? who proposed just a week ago ? is a musician, just like her ex.

"I should've learned the first time, is that what that is?" the actress asked Letterman.

PHOTO: KATE HUDSON'S ENGAGEMENT RING

But Hudson had nothing but praise for the 32-year-old Muse frontman.

"He's wonderful," she said. "I feel very lucky."

The couple met last year at Coachella, which Hudson was excited to attend as a single woman.

"And of course that's when you meet that amazing love," she said. "Next thing you know, you're knocked up!"

Hudson, who joked that having Goldie Hawn as a mom meant "what's inside of me is wild," sat cradling her baby bump throughout the interview, prompting the late night host to point out her positioning.

"I'm telling you, it's an active child!" she said. "It's pushing into my pelvic bone right now."

"Boil some water!" Letterman quipped.

Grace Park Nicole Richie America Ferrera Natalie Imbruglia Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment