Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Denise Van Outen: I made Arnold Schwarzenegger grab my a*se

Denise asked Arnold Schwarzenegger to touch her during interview

Legally Blonde New Cast Members Party: Denise Van Outen | Celebrity news | Gallery | Pictures | Celebrity pictures

Denise Van Outen is now a married mum

Arnold Schwarzenegger hit the headlines this month after revealing he'd fathered a secret love child during his marriage to Maria Shriver.

But the Terminator star, 63, also caused a stir in the US press in 2000 after he 'groped' actress and Big Breakfast presenter Denise Van Outen during an interview.

'It all came out about him being this letch when I was doing Chicago,' Denise, 34, recalled in 2005.

'I
came out of the theatre and all the American news channels were outside
and wanting to interview me because I'd been "assaulted".

'But I had grabbed his hand and got him to grab my arse. I said: "Cop a feel of that." It was completely provoked He was a gentleman.'

Former ladette Denise didn't mind having a laugh with the Hollywood actor.�

'I said: "You grabbed my breast just then. I really liked it. Go on, have another go."

SEE PICTURE Arnold Schwarzenegger grabs Denise Van Outen during Big Breakfast interview>>

Celebrity Smokers | Arnold Schwarzenegger | Pictures | Now Magazine | Celebrity Gossip

PICTURE GALLERY Celebrity splits 2011>>�

SEE PICTURES Celebrity baby names A to Z>>��

PHOTO GALLERY Pregnant celebrities>>

SEE PICTURES�Celebrity births 2010>>

Esme Riley

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/JMAI0qlfeXg/story01.htm

Gwen Stefani Sarah Polley Taylor Swift Milla Jovovich Alice Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment