Friday, May 27, 2011

Vanessa White enjoying single life

27 May 2011

Rate this article

The Saturdays singer Vanessa White has revealed she is not in a hurry to find a man, stating she likes doing ''whatever I want''.

Vanessa White is enjoying single life.

The 21-year-old The Saturdays singer - the youngest member of the British girlband, which is made up of Una Healy, Mollie King, Frankie Sandford and Rochelle Wiseman - has revealed she is not currently looking for love, because she likes her freedom too much.

She told BANG Showbiz: "I'm quite enjoying being single at the minute, I have to say. I'm happy, I'm happy being single. I'm not looking for anyone at the moment.

The best thing [about being single] is that I get to do whatever I want. The worst thing is, I guess, spending my Sundays alone, although I don't, I spend them with my mates.

"The best thing [about being single] is that I get to do whatever I want. The worst thing is, I guess, spending my Sundays alone, although I don't, I spend them with my mates."

Vanessa is set to go on tour with The Saturdays at the end of the year, but insisted she is no hurry to find a man before she hits the road with her bandmates.

Speaking at the launch party for the Gumball 3000 Rally - which started Thursday (26.05.11) - at London's Playboy Club, she added: "The tour is still in December so we have a long way to go to find someone. I think I'm all good."

Buy The Saturdays Music
  • Here Come the Boys 1925-1932

    �11.99

  • Headlines

    �10.99

  • Missing You

    �4.99

  • Ego

    �4.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Vanessa+White-39364.html

Monet Mazur Missi Pyle Sunny Mabrey Chyler Leigh Kelly Hu

No comments:

Post a Comment