Thursday, March 31, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Komplains About Komparisons to Kosmopolitan


Life is tough for Khloe Kardashian. First, she works 25 hours/day, according to Kris Jenner. That's a lot!

Moreover, she's constantly compared to her sisters, Kourtney and Kim Kardashian. Khloe describes what that's like in the latest issue of Middle East Cosmopolitan:

"If I want to wear a long flowing dress, someone will say I'm pregnant. I believe we're not given any more than we can handle and most of the time I can handle it. But we all have fat days and if I'm having one of those days, those sorts of things make me feel down."

Khloe Kardashian Cosmo CoverKhloe in Cosmo

Note to Khloe Kardashian: if you don't want people to think you're pregnant, stop mentioning a baby in every other interview.

Khloe could feel better about herself by not stepping out during those "fat days." But then how would she then make a living?

After all, appearing in public is the only skill this family possesses.

Charli Baltimore Uma Thurman Kristen Bell Piper Perabo Katherine Heigl

No comments:

Post a Comment