Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Watch: ?Captain America: The First Avenger? Releases A New Promo Video

Watch: ?Captain America: The First Avenger? Releases A New Promo Video

Plus, A New Promo Photo Is Released

Last night Entertainment Tonight aired new preview footage of the upcoming superhero film Captain America: The First Avenger. As you may recall, we got to see the first movie trailer for the film early last month during the Super Bowl but today we get to see a bit more action from Captain America. In addition, a new promo photo of Chris Evans in costume as Captain America has been released. Check out the video and photo below.


What is most significant about this new footage, I think, is our first glimpse of Captain America hurling his mighty shield. I still don?t know how much I?m feelin? the WWII era-ness of the film but I am excited to see Captain America on the big screen. Here is the new promo photo of Chris Evans as Captain America that has just been released:


HMMM ? I?m still not sure how I feel about this costume. While I HATE how garish and over-the-top the new Wonder Woman costume looks, I kinda feel like this Captain America costume is too muted and tame. It is very difficult to get superhero costumes to look right in live action films. I think Christopher Nolan?s Batman looks great and I?ve been impressed (thus far) with what I?ve seen of Green Lantern and Thor. Hands down I think the Iron Man costume, worn by Robert Downey, Jr., is the most believable and coolest costume that we?ve seen in movies in recent years. I guess I?ll have to wait to see this costume in action when Captain America: The First Avenger opens in theaters in May. What do y?all think? Does this Captain America look like it?s gonna make fans happy?

[Source, Source]

Ananda Lewis Katharine McPhee Nikki Cox Alecia Elliott Sienna Guillory

No comments:

Post a Comment